Takemoto Yohki Co., Ltd. handles the Personal Data of customers, business partners and employees appropriately.
1. Definition of personal data
"Personal Data" is information related to individuals such as name, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address, workplace etc. collected by the Company for the purposes of business, and one or a combination of the above may be able to identify a specific individual.
2. Compliance with laws and regulations related to personal data
We comply with laws and regulations concerning protection of personal data.
3. Thorough safety management of personal data
Through the management of personal data, we strive to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage and unauthorized access to Personal Data.
4. Proper handling of personal data
When collecting Personal Data, we will inform you of purpose of use and point of contact for enquiries. The use of personal data is limited to the scope of purpose. With the exception of the case of outsourcing or other legitimate reasons, we will not disclose or provide personal data to third parties without consent. Any concerns identified in relation to personal data will be addressed.
5. Personal data held and the purpose of use
The main personal data held and the purpose of use are as follows.
|Main personal data||Main purpose of use|
|Information on customers etc. obtained through sales activities etc.||Ordering and shipping of products and materials etc.
Contact, discussion required in the course of business etc.
Implementation of product development, questionnaire surveys
Introduction to events and distribution of e-newsletters
Response to inquiries and consultation
|Recruitment applicant information||Recruitment management|
|Employee information (including temporary staff and retirees)||Business contact, personnel management|
|Shareholder information||Exercise of rights and performance of obligations under the Company Law
Shareholder control under law (Creation of shareholder data)
6. Point of contact for inquiries
Please contact us for any questions or concerns in relation to our company's handling of personal data.
2-21-5 Matsugaya, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0036, Japan
Takemoto Yohki Co., Ltd., General Affairs Department.
7. EU resident information handling
(1) Handling of customer's Personal Data
When handling Personal Data on customers residing within the EU, Takemoto complies with the EU General Data Protection Rule ("GDPR")
- What personal data Takemoto collects and how;
- for what purposes and on what grounds Takemoto processes your personal data;
- how long Takemoto keeps your personal data;
- who Takemoto shares your personal data with;
- how your personal data is protected;
- the rights you have as data subject;
- how you can contact Takemoto.
(2) Information management for EU residents
The following information is provided by the customer to our company:
Name (first and last name, prefix, title)
Industry (department name, title)
Telephone number (FAX number)
PC email address
Hint for password reminder
Email address for sending of email magazine
Any other personal data relating to you which may provide us or that Takemoto may obtain in relation to the purposes and based on the grounds set out below.
Takemoto collects this personal data because you provided this data to Takemoto. For example, you may provide data when entering into an agreement with Takemoto, by entering your data on Takemoto’s website or by applying for a job.
(3) Location of data administration
The data administrator is Takemoto Yohki Co., Ltd. Headquarters (Location: 2-21-5 Matsugaya, Taito-ku, Tokyo).
For privacy-related questions based on GDPR, please contact Takemoto Yohki Co., Ltd.
Takemoto has taken technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful processing and from loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure. If you have any questions regarding the security of your personal data or if there are any indications of misuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) Purposes and legal basis for data processing
Takemoto may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide services, for example: if you fill out the contact form on the home page and you would like to receive a Catalogus or samples of Takemoto’s products, Takemoto will use the information submitted for shipping;
- to comply with Takemoto’s legal and regulatory obligations;
- for marketing and business development activities, such as Takemoto’s email magazine;
- to handle your job application;
- Takemoto will process your personal data based one or more of the following legal grounds:Performance of a contract;
- compliance with a legal obligation;
- legitimate interest;
- your consent.
(5) Sharing with third parties
In some cases, Takemoto may also share your personal data with third parties. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Third parties relevant to the services that Takemoto provides;
- Third parties that Takemoto engages with, such as supervisory authorities and bodies in order to comply with legal obligations;
(6) Customer's rights concerning the processing of personal data
As a natural person, customers have certain rights in relation to “Personal Data”.
Under GDPR, customers have the following rights in relation to information maintained by Takemoto Yohki:
- The right to demand disclosure of and gain access to information pursuant to Article 15 of GDPR. This means that you can make a request to obtain access to the personal data concerning you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which Takemoto is entitled to refuse your request for access to copies of personal data.
- The right of rectification or correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete pursuant to Article 16 of GDPR.
- The right to have information deleted pursuant to Article 17 of GDPR. Please note that there may be circumstances in which Takemoto is required to retain your data in order to meet Takemoto’s legal and regulatory obligations.
- The right to restrict handling of information pursuant to Article 18 of GDPR. Please note that there may be circumstances in which Takemoto is legally entitled to refuse your request.
- The right to have information transferred pursuant to Article 20 of GDPR.
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 21 of GDPR.
- The right to object to profiling pursuant to Article 22 of GDPR.
- The right to withdraw your consent pursuant to Article 7 of GDPR. Please note that there may be circumstance in which Takemoto is entitled to continue processing your personal data, in particular if the processing is required to meet Takemoto’s legal and regulatory obligations.
- Type of Cookie
With your permission, we place a cookie on your equipment, which can be requested as soon as you visit a website from our network. Through this we can find out that you have been browsing on our other website(s) in Ons Netwerk. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc. but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that these advertisements are as relevant as possible for you.
With the help of a session cookie we can see which parts of the website you have viewed with this visit. This way, we can adapt our services as much as possible to the surfing behaviour of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser.
With the help of a permanent cookie we can recognize you when you visit our website again. This way, our website can be set specifically to your preferences. If you have given permission for the placing of cookies, we can remember this by means of a cookie. Because of this you do not have to repeat your preferences. You can delete permanent cookies via the settings of your browser.
Through our website a cookie is placed by the American company Google, as part of their Analytics service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use our website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so or in so far as third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Takemoto has no influence on this. Takemoto has allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services. The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not included. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google states that it adheres to the Privacy Shield principles and has joined the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
Takemoto uses tracking cookie for marketing and improving service.
Furthermore Takemoto’s website may use functional cookies which may be placed via the website without your prior consent.
You have the right to request access to and correction or deletion of your personal data. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, you will need to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in the settings of your browser.”