Terms of Service
Takemoto Yohki Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company”) hereby establishes the terms (hereinafter the “Terms”) of the service (hereinafter the “Service”) provided on the website operated by the Company (hereinafter the “Site”). All users who use this Site (hereinafter the “User”) will use the Service in accordance with the Terms.
Article 1 (Scope of application)
- This agreement applies to every User who uses the Site. By using the Site, the User is considered to have agreed to the Terms.
- In addition to the Terms, the Company may establish various provisions (hereinafter “Individual Provisions”) such as rules for using the Service. The Individual Provisions form part of the Terms of this agreement, regardless of how they are named.
- If the Terms of this agreement conflict with the terms of the Individual Provisions in the preceding section, the Individual Provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the Individual Provisions.
Article 2 (User Registration)
- A User who wishes to register to use this service, shall do so in accordance with the method specified by the Company after agreeing to the Terms.
- By using the Service, the User is deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Individual Provisions.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- The User is responsible for the proper management of the User ID and Password for the Service.
- The User may not transfer or lend the User ID and Password to a third party, or share the User ID and Password with a third party under any circumstances. If the User ID and Password combination matches the registered information and log in is completed, the Company will consider it to have been used by the User who has registered the User ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the use of the User ID and Password by a third party, unless the Company acted in bad faith or is guilty of gross negligence.
Article 4 (Storage of user data, etc.)
- The volume and storage period of data that can be registered and stored by the User in using this service shall be the volume and storage period determined by the Company.
- The Company will take all reasonable measures with respect to the protection of the data, but will not take any responsibility for damage suffered by the User in the case that the data is corrupted by an unforeseen accident.
- In the case that User registration is deleted, the Company changes the content of the Service, or discontinues the provision of the Service, all data registered and saved by the User will be deleted.
- The Company will not provide the data registered/stored by the User to a third party, but may use it as statistical data within the Company.
Article 5 (Prohibited acts)
The User must not perform the following actions when using the Service.
- Acts that interfere with the operation of the Service or other acts that may disrupt the Service
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in the Service, such as the content of the Service
- Acts of commercial use of information obtained through the Service
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. regarding other users
- Acts that use fictitious email addresses or email addresses of third parties
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of this Service, etc.)
- The Company shall be able to discontinue or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the User in advance if it judges that any one of the following reasons exist.
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
- When performing maintenance inspections or updates of computer systems related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to Force Majeure events such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout, or other natural disaster
- When computer operation or communication lines are stopped due to an accident
- In addition, other circumstances in which the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deletion of registration)
- The company shall be able, without prior notice, to restrict the use of all or part of the service to the User, or delete the User registration, in the case of any of the following:
The Company will not be liable for any damage suffered by the Users as a result of actions performed by the Company in accordance with this Article.
- Violation of any of the Terms of this agreement
- When it is found that the registered details contain false information
- In addition, other cases in which the Company determines that the use of the Service is not appropriate
Article 8 (Disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability)
- The Company does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, etc. of the contents of the Service and the information that the User can obtain through this Site.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage suffered by the User through the use of the Service.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any transaction, communication or dispute between the User and other users or third parties regarding the Service.
Article 9 (Change of service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the User and shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the User as a result.
Article 10 (Change of Terms of Service)
The Company shall be able to change the Terms at any time without notifying the User when it deems necessary. If the User starts using this Service after changes in the Terms, it is assumed that the User has agreed to the changed Terms.
Article 11 (Handling of personal information)
Article 12 (Court of jurisdiction)
The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute between the Company and the User regarding the Terms of this agreement or the use of the service.
Article 13 (Governing law)
The establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of the Terms, shall be in accordance with the laws of Japan.